1. After installing and running the wallet, make sure of its
synchronization before starting to carry out any operation.
2. After the wallet synchronization, set a strong password on the
wallet, so that nobody except you could use
your funds. To do this, enter the menu "Settings -> Encrypt wallet".
3. Periodically back up your wallet from the menu "File -> Make a backup
4. The copy of the wallet encrypted according to step 2, can be easily
5. Do not save password of your wallet in notebooks and files, invent a
password that you will not forget.